Fresh and quality trees from
our own farm in Collie
To ensure that your Christmas Tree lasts through the festive season we only start harvesting and selling trees three weeks prior to Christmas. Our trees are of the Pinus radiata variety.
We grow and harvest the trees at our farms in Collie. We try and harvest our trees no more than 18 hours before they arrive at the markets. After the trees are harvested we spray every tree with a product that seals the pores of the needles to prevent water loss. This is the same product that is used to preserve flowers in the cut flower industry. It is non-toxic and bio-degradable.
We sell a range of different sized trees and also Christmas tree stands to suit our trees.
- SMALL – trees up to 1.6m tall: $100
- MEDIUM – trees between 1.6m and 2m tall: $120
- LARGE – trees between 2m and 2.4m tall: $150
- X-LARGE – trees between 2.4m and 3m tall: $200
- Huge trees by negotiation (yes, we have huge shaped trees!)
- Tree stands: $40